When There Is No Words

I haven't been writing lately. I feel very empty very soulless in all ways that words can be in my body. Probably why I wrote that recent needing to experience life to write blog post a while ago. I was trying to be optimistic while it feels like I left part of myself in another world my writerly brain is still dying to explore.

At least I would assume it would be.

Again, have to find it first.

The only problem is that I fear that it may not want to be found by me. So if you find it, could you please maybe remind it that its true home misses it and will not abuse it to badly whenever I have the time to sit down and write something other than depressing journal entries about how I can't seem to write what I want? Please and thank you.


If you do, you, blog friends, are the best.

Comments

Popular Posts