Book Haul - Book Expo Edition


When comes Book Expo comes...it is like a pattern puzzle, you know?

The answer though, in case you didn't guess, is books. It is always books, isn't it? So welcome welcome, to this 2017 BEA Book Haul!

A few of the young adult reads included some lines where I met some amazing people and waited in some cases longer than most rides in Disney. I assume, at least...never been to Disney...

Warcross by Marie Lu
Jane, Unlimited by Kristin Cashore
Genuine Fraud by E. Lockhart
Zenith by Sasha Alsberg and Lindsey Cummings
They Both Die at the End by Adam Silvera
If There's No Tomorrow by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Girls Made of Snow and Glass by Melissa Bashardoust
All the Crooked Saints by Maggie Stiefvater
Before I Let Go by Marieke Nijkamp
The Upside of Unrequited by Becky Albertalli
Roseblood by AG Howard
Sampler of Language of Thorns by Leigh Bardugo


Other books I got were a variation of suspense, romance, and books that other people got me excited for this year including...

Little Paris Book Shop by Nina George
Little French Bistro
The Awkward Path to Getting Lucky by Summer Heacock
The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo by Taylor Jenkins Reid
The Breakdown by BA Paris
We Were Strangers Once by Betsy Carter
The Undertaker's Daughter by Sara Blaedel

I definitely have a lot of reading to do this summer! Seriously, this. list. It looks a lot longer than it actually is. I feel both empowered and exited for this many books. I may have gotten a few looks on the bus ride home, tugging my tote bags with me...but totally worth it.

If you want to hear more about my Book Expo adventures, definitely check out my review storytime posts starting on BEA Day One- which spoiler, was amazing.

Anyone else have fantastic reads to make their way through? Happy reading!









Comments

Popular Posts